Anthony’s Music has been in Liverpool for 40yrs. In this time, professional teachers have taken students into their musical realm.
With the most competitive rates available in the area, our music school is a cut above the rest.
There are no long-term fees lessons required.
Students are encouraged to try any lesson. Liked it? Sign up and receive great discounts on lessons! Realise that instrument wasn’t for you? No problem. Why not try something else? The choice is always yours.
We welcome students from all age groups – children through to adults. All classes are 30 minutes in duration and we’re open Mon-Sun. 7 Days a week. Come in and see us and we can help you establish the perfect musical plan. You might walk in but you’ll be jamming on the way out!
Anthonys Music School selectively chooses teachers to ensure our students receive quality first class lessons in a happy learning environment.
- Lessons are held in our fully accredited music store. All the rooms have specifically been designed for music lessons, they are air-conditioned and there is also a comfortable waiting room available.
- Lessons are one-on-one. All students will learn at a different pace to one another, it is for this reason that we believe one-on-one lessons work best as each lesson is catered specifically to the student.
- Our friendly teachers have the right skills for you to excel. All our teachers have had years of musical training and experience. Teachers are interviewed and undergo Child Background Checks before they can begin teaching.
- Parents are most welcome to sit in on lessons. As they are an important factor to their child’s progression and development as a musician, we encourage parents to take interest and be a part of the lesson.
- You’re never too young or too old to start doing lessons with us. Whether you are looking for your child to start learning an instrument or you’re an adult who has always wanted to learn to play a tune, lessons are catered for all ages and skill levels.
- A child that will be completing their HSC and wants additional assistance? Our teachers are more than capable to assist in preparing your child to excel in their studies. Private lessons will give your child an advantage as most high schools are unable to individually monitor every student’s progress thoroughly.
- There are a variety of benefits than just learning an instrument. Studies have shown that students who studied music and the arts had higher grades, scored better on standardized tests, had better attendance records and were more active in community affairs than other students. Learning an instrument helps reduce stress, improve focus, and improve cognitive ability. All perfect skills for high performance in learning environments.
- We offer a modern method of teaching that is exciting and unique! We believe music should be fun and an exploration of personality; we encourage students to compose their own music and explore all aspects of music.