What instruments are actually taught at the school?
Currently we are able to give tuition for the following instruments;
- Lessons are 30 minutes or 1 Hour.
How do I go about booking lessons?
- You can phone us on (02) 9602 4243
- You can also book in lessons by visiting our store Anthonys Music 89-91 Moore St Liverpool NSW2170
- Once you’ve booked a time with us, it’s yours every week until you decide to finish up.
- Open and closing hours depend on booked lessons.
Will students need to bring their own instruments?
- Guitar students will need to bring their own instruments.
Amplifiers are provided for lessons.
An electronic drum kit is used for drum lessons. Students will only need to bring books and drum sticks.
- Lessons are one on one with a teacher not in a group. Single student lessons are recommended for proper monitoring of the students progress as well as to help the students concentration.
- Age is not really an issue. Most will pay attention because they sincerely want to learn music. Parents are encouraged to watch lessons to see their child’s progress.
- On school holidays, the school runs on a different schedule. Some students wish to continue lessons during their holidays and some don't. Speak to us to organise holiday lessons.
What do I do if I will be absent?
- The school requires notice on the previous day during normal business hours for absences.
- Lesson pack at discounted rate are excluded. Lesson pack at discounted rate must be used consecutively.
- You can let us know if you’ll be away by phoning us or you can inform at the front counter.
Does the school give music examinations?
- The school is able to arrange and prepare students for AMEB or HSC examinations if they wish to attempt.