Preschoolers & Toddlers Classes
A fun class for pre schoolers that will incorporate music activities that teach the basic concepts of music. Games like "high and low, “fast and slow” and "freeze dance" will help kids learn about music through response and participation. Kids will have an opportunity to play instruments, sing, move, dance and clap along. Explore different band instruments too! Kids will also learn to sing and play instruments at the same time. There will also be demonstrations of cool instruments including piano, electric guitar and drums. Children will enjoy exercise, creative movement, circle time, music games and percussion instruments and more.
- - Structured and sequential educational program developed by early childhood education experts
- - Classes delivery by carefully selected and accredited teachers
- - Class size limited to 5 students to ensure every child receives individual attention accompanied with parent
- - Class duration of 30 to 45 minutes depending on age group
- Age groups 1.5 years to 5 years